Save money on tickets and refreshments; get the seats you really want with Priority Booking; and skip bar queues by pre-ordering your interval drinks. Read on for a full list of benefits, and terms and conditions.
Individual Member - £30 per yearMember Plus Guest - £58 per year
- Save up to 20% on tickets to selected events
- Members don’t pay booking fees
- Receive ad-hoc ticket discounts from partners
- Priority booking for selected live, ticketed events
- Priority booking for selected creative learning classes and workshops
- Priority position on waiting list for sold-out shows
- Pre-order interval drinks for selected shows
- Save 10% on pre-order drinks
- Save 10% on room hire for private events
- Dedicated members’ e-newsletter
- Memberships are valid for 12 months, subject to any special promotions available.
- Memberships will not be refunded in part or full and cannot be transferred to a different person, subject to any statutory right to cancel.
- Once you take advantage of any membership benefits, you forfeit the statutory right to cancel.
- Not all events will have a priority booking period or discounted tickets for members.
- Customers holding ‘Individual Member’ membership are limited to one discounted ticket per eligible event. Customers with ‘Member Plus Guest’ membership are limited to two discounted tickets per eligible event, one of which must be the named member. Any additional tickets in the basket for an eligible event will not be discounted. Discounted tickets must be used by the member who purchased them and cannot be transferred to another person. Membership discounts do not stack with other discounts.
- Not all events will have pre-order drinks available or a discount on those refreshments for members.
- Pre-order drinks purchases can only be made at the same time as tickets are booked – they cannot be added on or amended at a later date.
- There is finite capacity for pre-order drink purchases. The option for members to pre-order drinks will close when this limit is reached or at latest a week before on applicable events.
- Discounts on hire of space only apply for private events (birthdays, celebrations, wedding receptions, memorials etc) booked by a member. Discounts do not apply to spaces hired by members on behalf of any organisation or business, or spaces hired by members for public-facing events.
- The Coro has the right to amend or withdraw any benefits or discounted tickets at any time.
- The Coro has the right to cancel a membership without refund if you break the terms and conditions of membership, or conditions of sale and entry.
- The Coro processes personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. For full details of how and why The Coro processes personal data, please refer to our full privacy notice.
- There is no physical membership card issued with purchase of a membership – it is an online membership scheme managed entirely through your customer account on our website.
Discover what's on
The Coro is at the heart of arts and culture in Ulverston. Discover our exciting programme of music, art, theatre, comedy, talks and dance.